Signed in as:
Our commitment and approach to maintaining an accessible website
Maltawell Holdings, Inc. is committed to:
· maintaining an accessible website.
We state our commitment to this in our company charter.
· ensuring that this website achieves “Level AA” conformance to the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0, to comply with the National Disability Authority’s Code of Practice on Accessibility of Public Services and Information Provided by Public Bodies.
· ensuring that all new information on the website will achieve “Level AA” conformance to the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0.
including accessibility when we procure 3rd-party systems or upgrades to existing systems.
We are aware of some areas on the website where we could improve accessibility. We are currently working to achieve this.
We hope that this website will achieve “Level AA” conformance to the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 by December 31, 2020.
We welcome feedback on the accessibility of this website.
· Email us at email@example.com.
· Phone us on +1.919.578.6343.
· Write to us at:
Maltawell Holdings, Inc.
1718 Capital Ave.
Cheyenne, Wyoming 82001 USA
Copyright © 2017-2023 Maltawell Holdings, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
site concerns: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your trust is our most important concern. So, we want you to know that we use "cookies" on this site.
A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor's hard drive to help us improve your access to our site and identify repeat visitors to our site. For instance, when we use a cookie to identify you, you will not have to log in a password more than once, thereby saving time while on our site. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site.
Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our site. We will not sell or rent your personal information to third parties.